Shooting an entire feature in a weekend

Audio is high on my priority list. I can do a lot with crappy footage to make it work. I cannot do much (anything) with crappy audio to make it work. And that's why I'll be hiring the best person I can afford to handle that end of things. I'm hoping that the idea behind the project will be enough to get someone who's crazy talented to give up a weekend for much less than their normal rate. Time will tell!
If you have any questions, or want me to do a background check on this so called "Audio Pro"... let me know.

I'm like a protective hick father protecting his teenage daughter on prom night when I see other people hire other audio guys... :)

Just wanted to wish you all the best. Hope it works out and excited to see the results.

Just wish I could be around to give you a hand. Unfortunately, am in Old England...

If you have any questions, or want me to do a background check on this so called "Audio Pro"... let me know.

I'm like a protective hick father protecting his teenage daughter on prom night when I see other people hire other audio guys... :)
I'm so stressed about audio, because I realize how important it is and yet I have zero knowledge about it outside of the very basics. I don't even have a great ear for it. Luckily one of my best friends is a music producer, so at least I can go to him and be like "does this sound good?" and he can tell me yes or no.

Good Luck, Cam. I am doing a similar challenge. I PMed you some of the "Rules" we are following.
And just as soon as I get a second I'm going to PM you back! Been a busy weekend!

In other news, I reached out to a real estate agent about two potential locations (I had tried tracking down the owner of one, but he lives out of state and the letter I mailed was returned as undeliverable). He's going to get in touch with his clients! So hopefully one of them will come through for me.