• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sexy Car Wash

Oh god that was hilarious! The consistently serious expression really sold it.

I think the sound quality could definitely be improved though, and the logo placed at the beginning rather than the end (or both if you really want to, but the end is more for credits than logos).

Did you dub over this? Because the quality of the voices really doesn't make sense when in the background you have a much lower quality walking-on-gravel-on-a-breezy-day sound. If you did record those two-seperately, I suggest increasing the volume of the dialogue so that the background sound is actually in the background. If not, wow that's one odd sounding microphone.

The camera work could do with some work I guess, but the simple nature of the entire presentation really adds to the humour.

Nicely done!

That's a hoot. You didn't ask for critiques, so I hope it's okay if I offer one. During the montage, I was kind of waiting for at least one reaction shot from the boys. Hey I don't know if it would work or not, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't. Did you try that and find that it didn't work?

The only suggestion I have:
The sexy car washer should have been wearing a G-string with a skirt that rode more on his hips.

I dig it.:lol:

guyfromthatplace: thanks! we actually did shoot them seperately because the original audio was awful. and we used a really nice condenser mic to record the voiceover and it just didn't seem to fit very well, so we brought up the BG noise. But watching it again from after stepping back from it a bit, I think you're right. Bump up the audio of our voices. But hey, not bad for our first time dubbing, right? Haha.

richy: no, critiques are great! i'm more than wanting to get better and take my ideas to the next level. but to answer your question, i didn't really think to add a reaction in the middle of the montage. i was almost hoping to get everyone engrossed in the ridiculous of it, and i wasn't sure if cutting back would take away from it. thanks for your input!

murdock: hahaha, you're not the first one to suggest that actually. next time, i'm going to go the thong route. you might have created a monster though. now i'll just put guys in thongs in every one of my videos. good job. ;)

Back