Senior Citizens Film Their First Feature

Hey, All!

I host an Internet radio show in my "spare" time, and recently had two guests on who I realize could be inspirational or interesting to some in this group. They are filmmakers Nancy Hanks (no relation) and Sue Upperco of the southern California group, Dollhouse Productions. They are currently in the process of trying to put together their first feature film, as many here have or will. The big difference?

They're both in their mid-sixties.

Dollhouse Productions on "Independent Thinking"

They're still trying to make their dreams come true during their "retirement" years...what's your excuse...? ;)

gelder

Thanks, Everyone, and special thanks for posting the link to the archives, Jeff. I haven't really pushed the show here, since it doesn't focus often on filmmaking, but this one seemed like a natural.

gelder

Thanks, Everyone, and special thanks for posting the link to the archives, Jeff. I haven't really pushed the show here, since it doesn't focus often on filmmaking, but this one seemed like a natural.

gelder

Great stuff, Steve! I have Independent Thinking bookmarked and the podcasts are perfect for the office.

Back