Seeking collaborators and reads

Hello everyone.

I’ll jump right in and talk all about me (my favorite subject).

I have an alphabet of learning disabilities from ADD to OCD and anything in between. What comes easy to most is a struggle for me. I’ve tried to do this writing thing on my own and that has not worked out. Such as reading script books I just don’t get it.

So my hopes are to find a collaborator and until then it would be great to find support, to be read and talk to other writers. I’ve tried more than several websites for writers and if I only had back the time I wasted.

Anyway, as for my writing; I think I do well with dialogue and scenes (though to long). I need help with story/structure (well you’ll see if you read what I have).

As with many others my dream is to write for television and movies.

I am a Leo and enjoy long walks and watching television, films and writing (LOL).

Welcome Clark.

It sure is hard to find the right match for a writer partner isnt it?
It's almost as hard as finding the right significant other in your personal life.

Such a challenge. Sometimes I envy those people that write together as brothers... like damn you were just born with your writing partner?
That would sure make things simple :)

Welcome Clark.

It sure is hard to find the right match for a writer partner isnt it?
It's almost as hard as finding the right significant other in your personal life.

Such a challenge. Sometimes I envy those people that write together as brothers... like damn you were just born with your writing partner?
That would sure make things simple :)

I know, damn the Nolen bros.

Back