Scriptwriter

Hi all.

I'm a Designer/Scriptwriter. Just joined the forum.
Hope to make REAL contacts to do REAL and serious films, no matter what kind/genre.

I'm studying and writing for a couple of years a feature screenplay. And studying as a self-taught.
Reading, reading, re-writing, re-writing.

Think the book from Alexander McKendrick is notable... Reading for the second time...

My aim is to learn more filmmaking skills, especially in Directing, Photography and Editing.

I work from 9 to 5 as a Flash DEsigner doing animations for advertisement. But I have nights and weekends, and I REALLY expect to be involved with some productions and soon shoot my first short film as a directo. Maybe with some of you guys?

See'ya

Hi all.

I'm a Designer/Scriptwriter. Just joined the forum.
Hope to make REAL contacts to do REAL and serious films, no matter what kind/genre.

I'm studying and writing for a couple of years a feature screenplay. And studying as a self-taught.
Reading, reading, re-writing, re-writing.

Think the book from Alexander McKendrick is notable... Reading for the second time...

My aim is to learn more filmmaking skills, especially in Directing, Photography and Editing.

I work from 9 to 5 as a Flash DEsigner doing animations for advertisement. But I have nights and weekends, and I REALLY expect to be involved with some productions and soon shoot my first short film as a directo. Maybe with some of you guys?

See'ya

Hi Zumbi. I'm also a self-taught writer (with acknowledgements to the authors whose books or blogs I've read).

Welcome to indietalk.

self-taught writer here to!!!!! :)

First short film script was a disaster when it was the time to edit.

First feature film script was not to bad, but was bad...

Second short film script feel good, in production end of may

Working on the second feature script, don't know what gonna happen...

Hope your script will become movies!

Cheers

Back