• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

script critique

Poke, Steve, Christdrinkspee,

Thanks for responding to my post. I emailed you all the first 40 pages. I usually work on an old typewriter so I had to re-type it in wordpad and that was as far as I got. Once again, thank you.

bird

I usually work on an old typewriter so I had to re-type it in wordpad

smiley_mono.gif

Pssst... It's 2004, now. :secret:

:P

:blush: Yes, I know I made another big scene, but I would really like some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism from you guys. I won't have a meltdown-promise (I'm taking my meds). I'm not sure if this is too soon to ask (if you've finished reading it)as I've never submitted pages to a forum before. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Bird, I gave it a couple of read-throughs. I just finished a thorough reading and will send along my critique shortly.

Nice work, hope I'll get to read the whole thing at some point - I want to see how the story develops.

Zensteve,

Didn't think you were talking to me :blush: . I know you're busy with the competition but can I have your email and I'll send my work. Whenever you can get around to reading it- it would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Will,

Thanks! Am sending it out to you. :)

Steve,

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read and critique my work. I (truly) look forward to hearing what you have to say to help me improve the piece. I continue to work on it and will forward the complete piece when done. :)

Bird ... I'm sorry that I have not responded ... I must have skipped over this thread a time or two because I never was aware that you sent it to me ... I just checked my Hotmail account and it is not there ... can you please resend it?

Poke

I apologize if this appears self-serving, but my thread is coming dangerously close to leaping onto page 2. :scared: Therefore I must *bump*. I still am very much interested in more feedback. (I've revised and added more pages) Thanks!

Back