Score a movie with SFX/Music on stream??

Hey all.

Im sadly not blessed with the talent of film making, but I do a lot of music/SFX for them!. = however, WE have beem asked to create a new synth for musicains dedicated to the movie industry, - and so, I wanted to ask if anyone is willing to let me attack a portion of there movie to add, cinimatic SFX/Music to it, - one cavet though I will be streaming this LIVE while I do it, and will give all credit to the author.

Its for presentation reasons only to make sure we are on the right path for creating the right audio content, and IF you like it at the end then you can have it for free! )

I know its a lot to ask, but I thought why not! as there is no harm in doing this.

So just let me know. - and thanks for reading!
Andy

Sure, Save Point does this kind of thing. I'll get back to you with a clip you can use. How soon do you need it? Here's a WIP segment of our film to give you an idea. It's not a final edit, and we have others in production, which is why I ask about the time frame.

Last edited:
Yeah great!. - I dont need it right away, but within the next few weeks really, does this work for you?- one thing though, we not doing foloy work yet, its more about the actual "drone" / BG SFX and music - So if you already have some foley in place then keep it there, - thanks for reaching out, Looks like great footage we can work towards!.

As long as you dont mind us streaming it live. then we are good! = nice work!

Last edited:
So you guys are building a kontakt library or a vst synth for cinematic background drones?

We've been using Omnisphere, Aura, Dronar, and similar for a while. Is your product something along those lines?

Always looking for interesting new tools to work with.

Last edited:
Well we build synths anwyay, Our flagship is "HoriZEN", and since then people wanted us to build things for them as our synths are kindda special :P

While HoriZEN can do movie stuff but its geard more for EDM/Electronic. - as where ENGIMA the current one is designed for movies all the way.
Well I can send you a link to the stream when we are ready so you can see it for yourself! :)

Or head to our website (my name) - and download the free demo of our currenht one!

But in a nutshell its all what you said, but more advanced - accept standalone synth not a libary.

Sure, Save Point does this kind of thing. I'll get back to you with a clip you can use. How soon do you need it? Here's a WIP segment of our film to give you an idea. It's not a final edit, and we have others in production, which is why I ask about the time frame.

Heya again!.

Ok we have nearly finished with the sound design, maybe a week left to tidy up anything remaning, then I will looking to do some example work with your kind help of cinimatic movie style thing!.

How does this work, as I will need the movie to import to my DAW, im guessing we can exchange emails at some point to get access to one another.

You can bounce as long as you like or all of it, I can then choose the section to do to save you any work.

Just get back to me and let me know how to proceed, thanks
Andy

I've been slow on communication the last few weeks due to illness, but I think I'm starting to recover, so I could put together some clips for you in the next few days.

As far as importing them into a daw? I usually just export stem waves and use Davinchi. If you are using a DAW that allows video import, should be no problem, just tell me what format it accepts, and I'll send over a render of some collected scenes.

I'll Dm my email for contact

No problem, and hope you feel better soon!.

Just checked here, I will use StudioOne for this project, and I can import the majority of file formats, .mov/mpg/avi/mp4....etc

Yeah ok will look out for that DM and we can have comms via email.
Thanks and speak soon!.
A

Back