Sci-Fi

The Arrival!

Nice suggestion ... I have not yet seen it ... it definitely fell through the cracks

Although I love Firefly, for some reason I can't find myself capable of finishing an episode. I find the non-action parts kind of boring, even though the writing is incredible. This show is an enigma to me. Then I tried watching Serenity but fell asleep... I only remember a really cool and silent space battle.

MV5BNTgxNTkzOTU2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjcwNjQ5._V1._SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg

Not to mention the massive lie that more people would rather watch reality shows.

I think it's more that studios would rather make more reality shows. The cost:Profit ratio is through the roof and beats most scripted shows right now. Even if a primetime show has a larger audience, the reality show still costs way less.

And, sadly, many people would rather watch reality. It's what most of my peers talk about if they're talking about a show. I boycott it 100%. Not only is most of it ridiculous, I want to support real scripted stuff more. Though I suppose technically most of the reality shows are pretty scripted too and less real haha.

I think it's more that studios would rather make more reality shows. The cost:Profit ratio is through the roof and beats most scripted shows right now. Even if a primetime show has a larger audience, the reality show still costs way less.

And, sadly, many people would rather watch reality. It's what most of my peers talk about if they're talking about a show. I boycott it 100%. Not only is most of it ridiculous, I want to support real scripted stuff more. Though I suppose technically most of the reality shows are pretty scripted too and less real haha.

+1 Agreed.

I'm hoping to make an outer space post apocalyptic series for cable for the cost of a reality show.

wow alcove you mentioned my 2 favorites 2thumbs up on thoes
Robinson Crusoe on Mars
Forbidden Planet

but i can say i did like the Lost in Space movie...
The 90's Gamera movies..really well done and good story lines
Akira
Children of Dune niniseries, really really good mini series.

aaaaand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS71uiSb4XQ

Last edited:
Back