• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sci-Fi/Crime Short QUIETUS KILLERS

I really like PUPPET MASTERS and I even like newer movies like INVASION, with Daniel Craig - particularly the scene of banquet waiters spitting alien contaminate into the coffee thermoses. In fact, I own copies of all the movies you listed, even the Abel Ferrara one.

This is my second short film

Holy cow! That is an impressive second short. Awesome that you used "real" actors, as that is the shortcut to making something look like a "real" movie. It all worked pretty well for me - I could hear and see everything just fine. The music was good too.

It was kind of funny when the hosts arrived and asked about the shooting. They talk and act bland, but that is how they are in these movies. Someone unfamiliar with the genre will take a moment to get it.

Great job.

I really like PUPPET MASTERS and I even like newer movies like INVASION, with Daniel Craig - particularly the scene of banquet waiters spitting alien contaminate into the coffee thermoses. In fact, I own copies of all the movies you listed, even the Abel Ferrara one.

Holy cow! That is an impressive second short. Awesome that you used "real" actors, as that is the shortcut to making something look like a "real" movie. It all worked pretty well for me - I could hear and see everything just fine. The music was good too.

It was kind of funny when the hosts arrived and asked about the shooting. They talk and act bland, but that is how they are in these movies. Someone unfamiliar with the genre will take a moment to get it.

Great job.

I really appreciate the feedback!

Yeah, someone even asked me why they were so emotionless when their fellow officer was gunned down. Its a very small sub-genre, unlike zombies and vampires.

Thanks again!

Back