• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Schizo! Trailer (Watch it, if you have the guts!)

I think this would be a heck of a lot less offensive if you removed the opening title proclaiming that what followed was a "realistic account of schizophrenia". No, it is not realistic. Not even slightly.

People with mental disorders suffer enough without the added stigma and stereotypes that you are perpetuating. So yeah, I hate it.

I hated it, not because I was offended but coz it was someone holding a camera filming people ... It was more like a commercial type of video for me

I loved the snake on a head and the colour of the titles. Amazing visuals! THe other content has been dissapointing

Not very entertaining in subject or technique.

The fragmented shot of the snake on the head is interesting.
The rest - dreck.

Does your NLE allow you to monkey around with the coloring and/or vividness?
If so then you should twiddle with those settings.

I just wanted to say that I feel really really bad about the author and I hope he is not discouraged by the comments.

That's it.

Pretty terrible buddy.

Even the visuals looked crappy.

If you really want to film offensive stuff at least do it with quality.

Better yet - have a non-offensive film, with a great story that's shot well.

And do your research - on film skills and your subject matter.

Otherwise you're wasting our time, yours and your 'talents'.

Last edited:
Wow, I never imagined my little trailer would inspire so much hatred.
Well here's an update for those wondering, I'm putting the finishing touches on the final product. It's coming out awesome! I can't wait to see if I can get in some film festivals.

Coming soon Schizo! You're crazy if you don't watch it!

Well here's an update for those wondering, I'm putting the finishing touches on the final product. It's coming out awesome! I can't wait to see if I can get in some film festivals.

theres a fine line between hatred and utter crap

After reading all the comments I was expecting something shocking & offensive and all it was was... kinda boring. It doesn't look very well made, or like there's much of a story or acting.

My impression is you'd have to be crazy to consider watching it based on the trailer. You seem to be relying pretty heavily on shock factor that doesn't really seem to be there, it just looks kind of like a high-school class project.

Buddy, given the 'quality' of the trailer, I have no idea how your film is going to be 'awesome'.

Since you're 'interested' in mental health, why don't you make this the topic of your next movie:

Delusional Disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Back