• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Save Point Apartment demo

A test render of the Apartment from one of the early scenes in Save Point. No character animations in this demo yet. Work in progress. Some editing errors also, causing it to cut back to a pre lighting version for short clips. I'll post a fixed version of this soon.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
I agree, I need to make it feel more lived in, and a lot of other things are wrong. I've gotten some blowout in certain scenes, the character lighting is awful, the floors are spotless, kind of a lot of work I still need to do. I was just excited to get this one uploaded, because it represents a leap forward in our aesthetic, something that took a lot of time to get to. The next big jump is probably about 8 weeks away. We've figured out how to populate the world with thousands of realistically animated people, so at some point near the end of the year, there will be a video showing a full scale city come to life, at a quality similar to what's seen here. This is very early days for the new "realistic" style we are now using, so it's got tons of issues.

Anyway, thanks for the critique, I'll mess up all the counters for the next version!

Back