• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch SAVE HER . Trailer

Interesting. :hmm:

Tbh, I don't quite "get it" from the trailer, but it was intriguing.

I really liked the song/singer, btw.

Out there.

Is that Bjork? If you want to promote your film with this trailer in any meaningful way you'll need permission for that track. Just thought is was worth mentioning in case you didn't know.

thanks

Thanks for checking it out! Yeah, what I'm currently doing is scoring the movie with music from commercial musicians and then having someone rescore the entire movie to give it a similiar feel.

Yeah, I'm not sure I "get it" either. Not to say it's your fault. Maybe I'm just an idiot.

In the end, it was really the gorgeous lady in red that grabbed my attention.

Last edited:
I thought it looked really cool. But as a trailer?? I dunno bout that. It doesn't really make me want to check out this flick? But I thought it looked really good.

TEASER?

Should I of named it 'TEASER' Trailer instead? Cause that's basically what it is. I'll release a full trailer once the sound is done.

Thanks for the feedback!

Should I of named it 'TEASER' Trailer instead? Cause that's basically what it is.

If that's what it is, then call it what it is, yes. :yes:

I was disappointed to learn that the most appealing element of the original cut is not legit sound for the film. :no:

Are you putting together another teaser or trailer? I'd like to see what changes get made.

Back