• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch RUN! 2

I watched the 2nd one and it just shows some guy running through a field for 2 minutes. The audio: a rock track...

What's the point of that? Why do you want feedback when it's just some guy running through a field for 2 minutes...

Note: You should probably watch in order.

Why? The 1st one seems to show exactly the same thing - except he's running on a road.

My feedback: give us a short with a story. You did post on the 'Narrative' section after all.

Last edited:
I think the joke is that there is no point:lol:.
Well to do well at festivals you need more than this.

Did I find it funny? Nope. :grumpy:

Update: This is by the same OP. This I found funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaOgTDTvCAM

Last edited:
I watched the 2nd one and it just shows some guy running through a field for 2 minutes. The audio: a rock track...

What's the point of that? Why do you want feedback when it's just some guy running through a field for 2 minutes...

Why? The 1st one seems to show exactly the same thing - except he's running on a road.

My feedback: give us a short with a story. You did post on the 'Narrative' section after all.

Thing is, you don't know where he's running or why he's running. That's the point. And you'll find out those things in the third one.

Did I find it funny? Nope. :grumpy:

Update: This is by the same OP. This I found funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaOgTDTvCAM

Lol. I would never submit something like this to a fest. Ever. I just shot this for fun. What in that do you not get?

Thing is, you don't know where he's running or why he's running. That's the point. And you'll find out those things in the third one.
But no offense it's so boring. It killed me watching it. I watched it to help, thinking there might be something at the end, a reveal or something. But no there wasn't. And the rock soundtrack - aghhhh.

Lol. I would never submit something like this to a fest. Ever. I just shot this for fun. What in that do you not get?
No, I enjoyed the salesman video.

The:

Did I find it funny? Nope.
... was referring to your Run video and my reply to photon's post.

Last edited:
I feel inspired to make a trilogy of something meaninful, like "Left The Camera Turned On In The Front Seat Of My Car!"

I think this would be much more enjoyable if you put the trilogy into one video, cut it down, and had a narration hinting at what he is running towards. Suspenseful music, followed by an intense reveal. Just a suggestion though :)

Back