Round 3 - Rules & Details (Please Read)

Oh no, I mean dimension wise. You give the required spec of 360x240 but if I were to shoot 'scope I would end up with a much too thin image to be of much use.

The 360X240 is really more of a helpful guide. Someone could enter a film with a dimension of 800X600 if it is smaller than 25mb, of course it'll looke like crap.

Poke

Poke said:
I have updated the rules a bit - just being more specific about the requirements. For those of you that want a PDF version with the new specifics I will have it Monday.

Poke

Thank you!

Much easier to share with my Wife than to crowd around the computer. Not as much fun, but sacrafices must be made.

Mike :P

just wondering how i would prove the music i have in my film was made by myself and not taken from someone else or even royalty free

Ladies and Gents,

As some of you know, I was busy this weekend in Denton, TX (approx. 4 hrs from my home) with a stressful shoot that pretty much robbed me of health. I was feeling a bit under the weather last week anyway, but the lack of sleep added to the physical and emotional aspects of the shoot pretty much launched me from the land of "feeling bad" into the land of "sick as a dog."

I will try to have the PDF I promised up by tomorrow night.

Poke

PS lux, I'm going to PM you about the music.

Awww screw it! I went ahead and revised it. I'm never too sick to serve the 3,000 members of IT!

New PDF

Poke

PS All links to the PDF file on this thread are links to the new version.

Budget.... We don't need no stinking budgets... :hmm:

The intro is in the can already! And this is already giving me a pain in me gulliver!
The lack of an LCD is making me crosseyed! :rolleyes:

-HAWKEYE

Is a nasty 'flu going around, Poke. Get over it fast. (while milking the sympathy from a pampering Mrs Poke, all the while) :yes:

HAWKEYE said:
The intro is in the can already!

Wowza! I'm still hammering away at the script! (Though I have the storyline)

HAWKEYE said:
The lack of LSD is making me
smiley_hulk.gif
!
Is that what you meant?

Banners!

We got three banners for the comp that you can post on your site.

The big one...468X60
ITOOFC3-468X60.JPG

The medium sized one...234X60
ITOOFC3-234X60.JPG

And the baby one...120X60
ITOOFC3-120X60.JPG

Right click...Save as

Poke

Last edited:
Back