• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Roommates the series...

About 6 months ago some friends of mine came up with an idea for a series of shorts called "Roommates". We have 6 total that we are currently producing. The first 2 episodes are a little rough as they were shot kinda haphazzardly. The 4 newer episodes are much more pollished. You may recognize Dian Bachar from movies like Basketball and Orgazmo. He also sometimes does voices for Southpark. The "Sam's New Friend" episode features Clifton Collins Jr. (Traffic and Rules of Attraction). Dian's Face features guest star Ian Somerhalder (Rules of Attraction, life as a house). Upcomming episodes will feature Preston Lacey (Jackass), and Salim Grant (L.A. Confidential). In any event we would love to hear your thoughts. But first read this:

Roommates contains corse language, explores disturbing subject matter, and features questionable behavior. You have been warned! Enjoy!

Go here:
http://www.roommatestheseries.com

-T

this thing was abolsutely brilliant.
It is incredibly funny
Full Kudos for such a great high concept series
I showed it to all my friends and they dug it.
immense talent.

Back