Robert Pattinson & Remember Me..!

If it wasn't enough to watch Uma Thurman in a leather yellow catsuit last night, i am blessed tonight with the beautiful face of Robert Pattinson in recent film Remember Me..Also starring Emile De Ravin!

I much preffered to watch Pattinson and De Ravin in this movie than the usual drip Kristin Stewart. It was good to see Pattinson playing a real person than a tortured vampire and he got to show off more of his talent, than he can in the Twilight Sagas.

During the movie i just thought the story line was a bit similar to Cruel Intention with the similar fact that Sebastian in Cruel intentions wrote a journal, put on a bet to see if he could get a particular girl, then died at the end.. All these happened in Remember Me too. Although these films are similar Remember Me is unique with it's ending.. Allen Coulter (Director) should be credited for actually thinking outside of the box with this ending and it worked very well.

Also loved Peirce Bronson co-starring, playing Tylers (Pattinson) heartless unloving father. To top it all off, he had a delicious new york accent!

An enjoyable movie, all about loving and loosing people with a very cool twist at the end! I recommend it be watched.. Warning - it's emotional at the end and even got me teary!! haha :)

Rob Pattinson is not beautiful - he is fugly. He looks like a naan bread that hasn't slept for a month.

I will never, ever, EVER, watch a film in which he acts.

Are you bitter because he's sooo beautiful. There is no doubt about it, he is good looking, and i would think that even if i passed him on the street and not seen him in movies, and he is a good actor.

A little overrated with the whole Twilight sagas though

You should probably add some spoiler tags to that post, GSD. You kind of just ruined the movie for me :/

But I will agree that Robert Pattinson is attractive. Can't really speak for his acting, I only know him as Cedric Diggory. *shrug

He's quiet and speaks with a small british voice. Nothing really wrong with him.

I think most guys are just jealous towards him.

Similar to Justin Beiber. But I've seen JB do an interview and he's so haughty and puts on a fake "bada**" attitude it makes you want to slap him.

Guess that's why he runs into doors and gets hit in the head with water-bottles all the time.

Dont really care what he looks like, but he's yet to act in a way that has impressed me.

Besides, for those associating looks with acting... Marlon Brando anyone?

The thing you have to realize about RPat is he's acting in a TEENAGE NOVEL SERIES made into a MOVIE.

There isn't much room to do other than pucker your lips, and look pale and "hurting inside".

I'm not really sticking up for him but you have to be honest - it's a teenie bopper film and there isn't much leeway for "acting". It's just not written like that. It's corny because that's what sells to the 12-15 year-old girls of America.

Trust me. There's more there than meets the eye from Twilight.

I wasn't dissing his acting in Twilight, all im saying is Remember Me let me see more of his acting skills than was able to in Twilight. Not once in my post did i say that Twilight is a bad movie, but i agree with you that it doesn't allow much leaway for his acting skills.

Back