news Rip Chadwick boseman

sfoster

Staff Member
Dead at 43 from colon cancers. Woah.
Dude was so talented and charismatic

I think if you regularly drink 16oz of prune juice it will reduce your chances of colon cancer.

sad to see someone happy and successful go so young

He was one of those guys I expected to watch in leading roles for the next 30 or 40 years. He made it look so effortless - which made it especially stunning to read how sick he'd been for the past 4 years.

I think he made a smart choice keeping his cancer private. Everyone treating him like the king of Africa and giving him so much respect and idolization.
If he told everyone he had cancer all he would get is pity. He really lived life to the fullest in his final years !! Great decision.

just yesterday or the day before I was randomly thinking about this scene. I’m in the middle of a honkey ho down! Lol

When I was in elementary school I would watch the BBC show red dwarf and had zero idea that “cat” was doing a James brown impression the entire time. Lol. I thought it was an original performance.

Last edited:
Beyond pity, I suspect that he simply wouldn't have gotten many of the roles that he did.

Do they really not do a medical examination for people that are lead actors in 100 million movies ?
I would have thought this was a part of the insurance that people need to make films of that caliber.

Also when I watched 21 bridges he was so crazy skinny in that movie.. he literally looked like someone losing a battle with cancer in the film.
I can't imagine it was a secret from the director.

Last edited:
Back