• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

wanted Researching how to apply deepfake technology (generative AI) to video production and editing - looking to run user interviews!

Hi! My friend and I are working on ways to make the technology behind deepfakes (Generative AI) accessible to people involved in video editing & production. The thesis would be that it can speed up complicated editing tasks, make special effects cheaper and open up new creative possibilities.

We are looking to do user interviews with anyone involved in editing or making videos. If you are interested in discussing potentially revolutionary new tech and have 15-30 minutes to spare, email me on katinka.harsanyi@gmail.com

To give you a sense of the technology, this is a clip we created, transferring motion (dancing) from a video of one person to another using AI:

Back