• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Replica- An Experimental Film

The story made no sense to me. Was it a "life flashes before your eyes" thing or? The other video with her getting murdered is better.

Thanks for the comments. As for the story, this is an experimental film. There is no 3 act structure or specific storyline, that would defeat the purpose of being experimental. It is what you infer from the images that are shown. The meaning I have behind the film is different than everyone else that will watch it.

I have watched many experimental films, they aren't really meant to make any sort of sense. Have a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-nBjFze-J4. This is definitely one of those experimental films that makes you think without giving a story.

This film is a reflection on self and the many directions we can take in life.

Mmm.. I was totally reading into a message of futility & denial when I was watching this again tonight. :lol:

I find experimental film to be really intriguing, but I almost never seem to get close to message. Oh well :)

Back