• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Remind you of your break up?

If got many short films, but this on I'm really proud of Everything Has To End. http://youtu.be/Y0MCcp5FhNQ
What you think? If you like please subscribe and like and all the other bits on Youtube. We all know Youtube is a numbers game.

And, leave a link to your short film believe and I'll watch it.

Thanks

Really nicely done! If I had to critique it though...

1) Audio could've been better. It's kinda hard to hear what the actors were saying.
2) Another thing is, when he tries to hold her hand, and she withdraws, the guy's hand should've stayed in that one position and slowly pull it back to his side. You know what I'm saying?
3) The title of the film could've been better IMO. The title shouldn't really say what your movie is about. Make the audience think on why you chose that title. Make it a symbol or something.

Other than that, it was really well made! I love the story and the emotion that it brings, love the cinematography, and the music was really well done too. Although I thought that it was too repetitive for the whole 3:43 minutes. But it's all good!

Nice job!

I found myself wishing the actors' dialogue was a little more clear, but the
light and your choice of angles and close-ups kept me watching. Good job, man.

Thanks for the comments.
The audio was hard to capture, it was a windy day. Plus I was the entire crew, so I had to mount the mic onto the camera, which isn't ideal.

THANKS!

This was so sad and accurate! Great job! Not much criticism besides the audio which was a bit distracting, but acceptable for a windy day.

This was so sad and accurate! Great job! Not much criticism besides the audio which was a bit distracting, but acceptable for a windy day.

Thanks!! Really appreciate it.

We try and upload a video a week to our YouTube channel, so if you did enjoy please subscribe :)

Back