• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Promotional Video

Nothing fancy. Just a quick promotional video for a play one of my actors is producing. I'm pretty busy with my feature right now, so I didn't have time to fix the little things that need fixing (like a couple shots that are over-exposed, crappy audio, and a really crappy animation at the end).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hafKwAZv0h4

I think it's pretty cool, it has character, a good pace and delivers the messege.
It might have been nice to do the actor name and role played in the lower 3rd.

The audio is unfortunate, but such is life.

-Thanks-

It's not bad at all. The audio issues can be covered up by applying a high and low cut filter to each of the interviewees to isolate their voices frequency-wise... then find a chunk of park noise to loop (with small cross fades) throughout... or piece together a non-repetitious piece from where ever you can find enough park noise to splice into a long "room tone" loop.

I liked the animation personally. Applying a motion blur to it will probably sell the shot. At first, I thought you were scanning down an actual play bill.

Back