Production starts Sept. 1st for "Unaware"

the website looks great...i like the fonts...

all the best to your production...

The pics look great.

Do me a favor, if you shot the scene where the reporters are interviewing the officer with the movie camera as the news camera, go back and reshoot it.

Just kidding.

That always urks me, especially when the movie camera is a film camera, because I am a photojournalist and the movies never ever ever ever ever get those scenes right. Is it so hard to call the local TV station and ask if anyone would be willing to come out and advise on the scene? If anyone had ever called one of the stations I've worked for, I'd have been out there in a heartbeat.

Stepping of my soapbox now.

Anyway, like I said, the pics look great.

Poke

The camera was not being used as a news camera. That is just from a pan of the whole crime scene. Thanks for the support.

'Unaware' A Marc Selz Production Presented in High Definition Premieres Saturday, July 10th 2004 at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts 9501 Skokie Blvd. Skokie, IL 60077. Showing at 6 pm and 8 pm Admission $5.00 at the Box Office Free Parking Arrive early to get your tickets Show times Start Promptly for more Information call 847-679-9501
Cast and crew only, will not pay admission fee. There will be a 20 minute intermission between the 2 showings. Tell everyone about it, this is one event you won't want to miss!!

http://www.unawaremovie.com
Trailer can be found on website.

Long time no see. Congrats on the screening!

Back