Post Your Editing RIG!!!.

Hey guys, post a pic of your editing rig (Computer). Would like to see what yous be workin with!!!. But seriously, dont be shy. :cool::yes::blush::P;)

Where the magic happens.. lol...

Real picture, took just now.. yes, the camera date is off a little bit.. :) Nobody has a chair as custom as mine.. hand picked by fidgeting toddler!

And dont mind the elf, hes inspirational..

Tech details:

VID: Quadcore 2.8GHZ intel PC (CS5) 2TB and a miserly 8gb RAM.
Audio: Dual Core intel, digi01 IO, mackie 1202 VLZ mixer, Yamaha DigiStomp amp sim(under the CD and yellow envelopes on the desk) Monitors are EV Sentry 100el (100 w self powered, old school but sweet)
all cheap guitars, 3 basses, 2 electric 6 strigers, three acoustics (one hiding behind the others on the floor) bohdrun and a mandolin.
Legolas the son of Thranduil, King of the Woodland Realm of Northern Mirkwood

Attachments

• magic_room.jpg
    magic_room.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Where the magic happens.. lol...

Real picture, took just now.. yes, the camera date is off a little bit.. :) Nobody has a chair as custom as mine.. hand picked by fidgeting toddler!

And dont mind the elf, hes inspirational..

LOL!! DUDE YOUR RIG RULES!!!!!!!. I like it. The chair, the doll, the works!!!. GOOD STUFF, KEEP THE POSTS Coming guys.
:yes::D:lol:

Legolas, wheat? :lol:

Ah, who am I laughing at? I've got a GIANT poster of Neytiri on the wall right next to my editing bay.

My workstation is too boring to take a picture of. PC, with 21" HD monitor, and for audio -- KRK Rokit 5 studio monitors.

Back