• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Poptent Tivo Commercial

The spots, make total sense to me.

hey, are those videos hosted on the poptent site? How did you embed them into your blog?

Thanks

Thanks for watching and the comment.

I just took the embed code when I watch the videos. Apparently you can embed them before they get approved. But the direct links don't work until they are approved.

Clever and funny!

The first video: I misheard she said "I'm free" and it made me laugh so much... Then I realized she just said "It's free" :)

Clever and funny!

The first video: I misheard she said "I'm free" and it made me laugh so much... Then I realized she just said "It's free" :)

She's definitely not free :). She's a hit here amongst the Toronto Film crowd.

Thanks for watching.
Best,
Aveek

The first two are funny and i like them but the third one is the most effective from a marketing point of view. Good job on all of them!

I checked ur competition and i dont think its in a league by itself. You both have a chance of winning.

Goodluck!

Yea nice one :) I liked all of them, but agree your 3rd is perhaps the best from a marketing point of view. Your one is very different from the other one so I still think you have a great chance.

Back