• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Poptent - simple mobile - weather report

Edit: Sorry, It seems that prior to approval of submission, only I can see it :(. Will update after approval.

Just 47 seconds. Take a look and let me know your comments. I might still have time to make small changes, although am working on another submission.

http://www.poptent.net/share/44qs/3

Thanks in advance.
Aveek

Last edited:
Hurricane needs/needed more water + some debris.
Less camera shake - but it was okay.

Overall: pretty good. Very nice.

However, the musical level was too competitive with the dialog.
It needs to be dropped a few dBs or by about 25%, IMO. Pet peeve of mine.

GL!

the studio sound, seemed to come mostly from my right speaker... i would recommend putting it out evenly on both speakers..

the dialog needs to be boosted over other sounds as well, as i had to turn my speakers up to actually hear what was going on...

and get some more wind over the microphone outside... sound wise, it felt like recorded inside a studio...

visually, it looked good... :D

thanks for watching and for the comments.

I did take your suggestion and reduced the volume of the thunder claps a bit.
Also increased the volume of the field reporter's voice. I was trying to hide it as Duckforceone is correct and I did think it sounded too much like it was done in a studio. Also added some wind noise.

I uploaded a revised version, but I don't think it's going to be available before it's approved.

Just got done uploading another separate one. When that's approved I'll post it.
Thanks again.
ps. I have a feeling you guys were being too kind. Cause the more I see it, the less funny it gets :(

Back