Please ban me!

Have fun making fun of mental illness.

Thanks, I always do.

gary-busey-dui.jpg

Have fun making fun of mental illness.
Oh, man!
If only we could with off the chain reckless abandon! (Is there a salivating emoticon?)

Hey, Photon.
How about you get cracking on a short story about an OCD character? :yes:
Seriously.
For reallies.

P.S. Know why there're no phones in the MH crisis center?

All the OCD patients kept dialing # to get out. :)

Okay, go write!

Thanks, I always do.

gary-busey-dui.jpg
How nice. If I had come out of the closet would you be making gay jokes?

I know you don't have to believe me. My compulsive checking of this site and my obsessive behavior towards fillmaking are the only evidence you can see and they are circumstantial at best.

How many times have I contributed to other threads positively? Some of them yours. I have only trolled H44. I have also tried to make a bunch of jokes in the past. If you look at this thread again does it look like it was made by someone who likes humor and has OCD but doesn't want to reveal it?

Now if I could only figure out how to block this site on my phone.

Last edited:
If you look at this thread again does it look like it was made by someone who likes humor

uhh… yes

Yo mama's so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds the speed of light!

It was a joke.:)

:hi:

How nice. If I had come out of the closet would you be making gay jokes?

Well you did tell me to have fun making fun of mental illness.
I guess there is just no pleasing some people.

How many times have I contributed to other threads positively? Some of them yours

All the more reason we should keep you around :)

I'm sick and tired of gay jokes.
How about someone poke fun at straight people.

Okay, so, a OCD gay guy comes out of the closet, but goes back in, then comes back out, then goes back in, then comes back out, etc.
:) Happy?

Hail, I think that's your first 10 Second Short right there!

Photon - you know that if you're banned, that still doesn't prevent you from visiting this site, right? Just wondering what you think it will achieve? And if you really want to get banned, you're being too nice about it.

Also, if you want to block this site, its quite simple to do. A quick Google search will provide the how-to. Although, if your compulsion really is that bad, you'll unblock it pretty quickly anyway.

He ain't cumpulsively writing, that's apparent.

Photon, goto your puter, open celtx, start writing about the marvelous misadventures of OCD Oscar.
Make it a children's series, maybe you can get over your narcistic self and help some unfortunate little fourth-grader.

Homework:
http://kidshealth.org/parent/emotions/behavior/OCD.html
http://psychcentral.com/lib/when-your-child-has-obsessive-compulsive-disorder/000508
http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/11/health/ocd-kids-website/

First problem: is it Oscar or Oskar?
Next: is he ten or twenty-two years old?
He can't be all good or all bad. Who is his foil?
Who does he help, and who helps him?
Oscar has a giant goldfish in his bathtub that he obsessively feeds.
What's the Goldfish's name?

The goldfish is a metaphor for Oscar/Oskar's OCD.
He has seriously conflicted emotions over his giant goldfish, it's both his friend and his barrier to a "normal" life.

What are five things OCD therapy addresses?
Write one five to ten page short story for each of those that addresses individual issues.

Since the are story's for kids you might wanna keep the whole thing fairly safely PG rated, so any love interests should be limited to "very fond of X."

As a series here has to be his holy grail achievement, unremarkable for the non-afflicted, an elusive triumph for him.
This means that each episode/story must successfully overcome lesser problems, ether actual achievements or principles learned.

Last edited:
Also, if you want to block this site, its quite simple to do. A quick Google search will provide the how-to. Although, if your compulsion really is that bad, you'll unblock it pretty quickly anyway.
I blocked it on my computer using one of those blockers with a timer. Trying to find something similar for the phone.

Back