• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Paradise City Documentary - Trailer

Follow Christina & Papi as they bring you to the place where they discovered more than an addiction. A place where they found Love & Happiness, Paradise City.

http://vimeo.com/33052855

Paradise City also needs help with funding here --> http://www.indiegogo.com/Paradise-City-Documentary

The Story

Summer 2010 we ran into Christina & Papi on Delaware avenue in the city of Brotherly Love - Philadelphia. By the time we finished talking with them we knew this was an unique story that has to be presented to the world. We stayed with them for 3 days documenting their day to day lives and love for each other. Christina & Papi showed us more of Philadelphia than any tour guide could have. We never knew this other side of Philadelphia existed until this three day Life changing experience. Welcome to Philadelphia Paradise City.

The Impact

Paradise City shows us an unexposed side of homelessness at a young age, a side that we all should be aware of. We walk & ride past homeless people everyday and wonder how they got there. These questions often lead to our assumptions that they are lazy, trouble makers, or were addicted to drugs. Although this may be true in some cases, we should look at our own reflection and ask ourselves, what addictions do we have? What's so different in our lives that solidifies our livelihood and luxuries we often take for granted?

This film will serve its purpose to show our generation that no matter what background you come from, how old you are or how much money you have, in a blink of an eye it can all be taken away.

Last edited:
I dont really like junkies and I don't think I would wanna watch junkies at all
shooting up is their choice - thats why they are broke and hungry

Back