tv Online tv show pretty cool....

Hey I just bumped into this site. It seems pretty cool. I just thought I would pass the word. I'm not sure if someone already posted this. ManiaTV

Dear Filmmaker:
I am writing you from the world's first internet TV channel, MANIA TV! ManiaTV will be a 24-hour web channel, broadcasting across the globe. We will be showing music videos, talk shows, reality shows and independent shorts and features.
Currently, we are looking for good independent material, aimed at the 18-30 audience. We are looking for shorts, features, animation, action sports films, commercial spoofs, and political shorts. These will be played in our primetime spot at 9PM "M.O.P." (Mania Original Programming).
If you feel you have something that fits the criteria, please email us for a submission form.(maniatvsubs@yahoo.com)
If selected, you will receive a one-time fee of $50 to have your film aired on the internet. You will retain all your rights and ownership of the film. After each airing of your film, we will have links that will take audience members to your website (if applicable).
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

I'm looking for the catch on the website...
smiley_pac.gif

But I can't find it.

Paying $50 if your flick shows is awesome, but I can't find any listed submission fees that would help cover that (and the incredible bandwidth they'll go through if it takes off)

Nice find, Mr VegasTV!

Btw... they say they are particularly interested in "Jackass"-style flicks this month.

Back