Ok Hannibal TV Series Fans ...

Ah, cool Steve.

Bowie becoming a recluse may have something to do with his love life going public. Howard Stern is taking credit for breaking it first when he interviewed Bowie's wife, Angie which Mick Jagger made the song about.

He is a great song maker. He likes to act in unusual roles like in his credits, The Hunger and The Man Who Fell To Earth.

Still haven't started Hannibal yet, but Bryan Fuller is one of my favorite creators on TV (Pushing Daisies, Wonderfalls, Dead Like Me, etc). Glad to hear it got a second season!

As for Bowie, he did take some time off for the past couple of years. However, new album came out in March, so he's back in it. He tends to be a bit flaky about projects sometimes...to anyone for which the title "2. Contamination" means anything, for example (for everyone else, "1. Outside" was supposed to be a trilogy). Stern taking credit for anything is silly since he's been public about his bisexuality since the early 70s and hasn't been married to Angie since 1980 (remarried a couple times since then).

I've always loved him as an actor though. His roles in "Fire Walk With Me" and "The Prestige" were fantastic. And, of course, "Labyrinth" :)

Cool.. know whats crazy about this first season .. its only the first season , How much more crazy can the the second season be

Back