[Oct 22] What are you working on this week?

I'm actually working on a small abstract Video for my showreel. Kind of sci fiish stuff I guess. And I'm preparing an infographic animation for my brother's company website. Guess nothing too interesting, but keeps me busy.

My feature film is getting forward - slowly. Now I am working with color correction and waiting for audio mixing and music.

I tried to brainstorm horror ideas for about 5 minutes..

I came up with a house that is haunted by a gremlin type creature
and
the rabies virus being airborne and spreading through all of the household cats and dogs, etc in the country. kinda like cujo but nationwide.

I started a new job last week, so I am playing catch up and trying to get content for my YoUtUbe channel. Not terribly interesting, but it is what I am up to this week.

My feature film is getting forward - slowly. Now I am working with color correction and waiting for audio mixing and music.

Ooh. Was there about a year ago. Every day I felt like I was about to break down and cry, because it seemed like it would never get done, but it did! Hope it's continuing to progress!

Well, I'm not too stressed about the project, it just seems to take forever and process is so slow. But eventually it will be ready :)

I started a new job last week, so I am playing catch up and trying to get content for my YoUtUbe channel. Not terribly interesting, but it is what I am up to this week.

oh, nice! Does that mean your health and quality of life has improved

Back