NJ, PA, NY, FILMMAKERS HERE?

Open to collaboration with other Filmmakers, Production Crew and Art Department team, Make-Up & Special Effects Artists in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York on motion pictures, short films, television series, web series, commercials and print ads, music videos and makeup effects tests. I also would like to rebuild my reels, I'm looking for a DP/Cinematographer to work close with that loves science fiction, fantasy, horror and their respected sub-genres but other genres too. My company has a string of intellectual properties in Development for scripts and packaging. One in particular is a short film P.O.C. I'd like to test the waters on with new crew. If you'd like to hear about it lets get together and talk over lunch. I'm also looking for help to put together a new Art Department and Special Effects team to build the effects and more and shoot the effects photography.

Last edited:
It was sincere but you will need some luck as well maybe a little more so maybe sarcastic lol. But I wish everyone luck with their productions so yes, it was real.

It was sincere but you will need some luck as well maybe a little more so maybe sarcastic lol. But I wish everyone luck with their productions so yes, it was real.
Well now, in that case I Thank you. Much appreciated. And for your sense of humor too, that's good to have. But if it's anything I've learned in life that gets things going, or makes anything happen, it's Faith and iron will to see it through. Capital doesn't hurt either lol or having good friends.

Hi; if you ever require advanced compositing or 3D visual effects, shoot me a message. We also deal with physics simulations, mocap processing and 3D set development

Hi; if you ever require advanced compositing or 3D visual effects, shoot me a message. We also deal with physics simulations, mocap processing and 3D set development
Thank you. Well, can't say for now? But if we ever do I'll keep you on the books in our office to reach you. Where are you based? In the States, Canada, or overseas?

Hi Thomas,
Sorry for the late reply; we're in Central NJ!
Really? No kidding? Small world, Chris, so am I. Hunterdon County. Listen I've got to go but I've got your references on file and when we need Post Animation and VFX work on a picture, show, or commercial, we'll ring you in advance. Ok? Take care and have a great weekend.

Hi there Thomas, I'm Zach. I'm a screenwriter. I'm looking to expand my network and get involved in projects. I'm based in NYC. Let me know if you're available to work on something together!

Back