• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Nitro Warriors - A Stop Motion Animated Film

@Ray - Thank you !!! it was filmed on an iPhone so was extremely difficult on some shots for focus

@Bird - Not difficult to get McQueen, was difficult getting him in the car! Thx for comments!

@@Caidh - Thx for your awesome comments!!!!!

Last edited:
That was friggin' aawesome. :D

A shot of the speedometer hitting 88mph as it takes off would have been some icing on the cake.

How many frames is that total?

The sound sells it. :cool:

wasnt there another film like this i swear i saw it on flipbox couple of months ago?

none the less, good work, i enjoyed it, coulda been more going on like explosions or some spills of chemicals or water or something but very good :) have you got plans for a next one?

Best 2 min and 35 seconds I've had in the past couple of weeks. When the mustang sprouted wings and a jet engine I yelled out. THAT'S BULLSHIT! HE CHEATED!

Brilliant and very well directed!!

What video editing software did you use for the credits and putting it all together?

Last edited:
Back