New to IndieTalk, but not to Film!

Hi!

I'm a screenwriter/director/producer with over 17 years experience making film and media content. I lived in Los Angeles for nearly 14 of those years where I developed, wrote, and sold several scripts, saw my work produced into award winning films and documentaries, and worked my way up the ladder of an indie production company to become their Creative Executive before going out on my own to write, direct, & produce my own low budget content.

I recently moved back to South Carolina where I am beginning the next chapter of my career, more focused on working with local independent filmmakers to develop and produce amazing low budget content instead of running endlessly along the hamster-wheel / rat race (or whatever fill-in-the-blank rodent metaphor you like) of life in Southern California. Though I miss LA dearly, it has been a refreshing change of pace since I returned a little over a year ago, and it has been a great reminder that in today's day in age, with so many tools, resources, equipment, software, and connectivity at our fingertips, nobody has to move to NY or LA to make a living in film. And, in a little over a year back in SC, I've already produced and released a feature film with tremendous success!

I am always looking to connect with like-minded filmmakers, artists, musicians, and dreamers, so feel free to reach out! I look forward to being a part of the forum, and to creating great content for many years to come.

Back