• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Short Film - Suspense Drama

Strange Hearts - My new short film that follows the mundane but suspense filled life of a married couple. Centered around a suspicion that a man has concerning his wife, the story traces the the covert manner in which the man carries out his investigation and his subsequent shocking discovery. Hope you enjoy it - link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXng_FXxHKI

That was cool man. Good job. Nice build up of suspense. It kept me interested in what was going on.

Keep up the good work. :pop:

There was a lot of echoes and such. Just sounded like the environment hadn't been prepared. Ask Audio Alcove, he could give you a better idea of how to get better sound.

The first scene, influenced by Dogma, was promising...
Then it went... a little bit of Wong Kar-wai and Kim Ki-duk...
The story is too predictable though... The scenes are flat.

Thanks

Murdock for the tip. Did the best we could with the team we had and I think the sound comes across much better than a lot of other other low budget shorts. Next film can only be better in that respect with knowing much more about sound.

kinglis, what exactly was predictable about the ending? First time I've heard that comment. Normally shocks most people. But glad to know someone else shares the kind of worldview with which the film ends.

Back