• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

website New Resource for Audio Post Production!

https://postaudioformedia.com

Hi all!

It's been a while but I'm SO thrilled to announce that my website and relevant socials are nearing completion. Post Audio for Media (a.k.a Sean Crone Audio, a.a.k.a. Inlustris Audio, LLC) is a brand focused solely on sharing, teaching, and nerding out with fellow creatives on the magic of audio post production for media, namely films and podcasts! (With the occasional blurb on immersive content like VR/AR gaming).

So if you've ever been interested in learning more about the magic of audio post production:

Dialogue
VO
ADR
Sound design
Foley
Music stem editing
Re-recording mixing

Then this resource will be one to keep an eye on!

I'm still working on setting up some automation workflows, such as a general email list, and planning to release a podcast in the very near future. But until then feel free to poke around and check things out!

Over this next week I'll be populating the blog with 15 posts to seed it (and entice the Google Ad nerds to approve it) before moving to a weekly release schedule. I'll also be regularly releasing relevant and extra content on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and on my Discord server!

Lots of things to check out and lots still to do. Hope to see you all around! And if any of you have any topic requests or have a burning question you'd like to see any content on feel free to let me know! :)

~Sean C.

Last edited:
Back