New member saying hello

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I am in the Philadelphia, PA suburbs. This site is a fantastic way to learn and exchange ideas. I'm glad to have found it. I am an independent producer/director/videographer/editor. I started back in the early days of video before NLE's were around. Boy have things changed since than. I'm loving it. I have shot and edited lots of lower budget material over the years such as travel, documentary, corporate, and have done a lot in the AO genre and have had shows on Playboy TV, satellite, cable PPV and DVD. Hey I had to pay the bills:) My budgets have ranged from $0 to $78,000. I have been in a long dress rehearsal pursuing my dream... To produce and direct a indie movies. I enjoy learning from others and helping others. I'm on a magical journey with no end in site. That's the way I like it. Cheers:cheers:

We just joined for pretty much the same reasons. It's nice to see a place on the internet that can help or critique in a friendly manner. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Back