• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Interview at KDK12 with AD Lane, crowdfunder extraordinaire

AD Lane is raising money for his "not quite zombie" film entitled "Invasion of the Not Quite Dead." It's 100% fan-funded, directly by Lane. No Kickstarter or Indie GoGo. He's raised over 65,000 dollars to date, and is doing a 60 hour tweetathon this weekend to pick up another 16,000. Have a look and get some ideas about crowdfunding that you might not have considered before.

http://bit.ly/lpfosv

Last edited:
The first time I saw one of his tweetathons I was really impressed and thought it was a really cool idea and noticed that it was getting him a lot of money and attention.

But now he does it all the time.

Pretty much every time I see him post it will be something about him being in hour 42 of his 80 hour tweetathon and it's just got boring. I wish someone would tell him to come up with something new to raise money because, in my opinion, he's flogging a dead horse.

I actually think I may have unfollowed him on Twitter because of this...

The last one netted him about 2550 pounds, so at 40+ pounds an hour, I doubt he'll stop anytime soon. This time, he's going for 10,000 in 60 hours. That's quite the challenge--we'll see how it goes.

Back