New Here......

Ok, First Hi everyone. I am not sure and if I am wrong for being here just let me know. I am not a film maker, I am a Indie Music Composer looking to do some music for indie films. Now, I am interested in 3D animation and CG character development, But my primary being is Music Producer/Composer. Who knows, if I can ever get a grip on that 3d, CG stuff, I may try something with it. But anyway, I would love to help some or all of you guys (If acceptable) with your Indie Film Music Needs. I been composing music for 15 years and any style of music should not be a problem. I do have a couple web OMDs where I place my music for everyone to check out. The main one right now is:

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Showmp3.asp?mp3id=21460&aid=1389

I am very interested in the Film Making Process, Just The Music and Effects are my favorite.

Thanks for your time and if I am wrong for being here and posting this I am sorry let me know and I will disappear.

Nelson

Hey Nelson, welcome!

I've got a project going into production next weekend (September 30th, October 1st & 2nd) that has to be finished with post by mid November.. might be looking for a composer, I listened to some of your stuff and you might be the guy I'm looking for.. I'll PM you soon to talk about it more.

Welcome to the boards Nelson!
welcomeani.gif

Welcome to the board Nelson! You have found the right place, in fact, peeps like you have your own forum. ;)

Enjoy your stay.

Back