New Drugstore Racer Film - FOUR - Festival Screenings

:) Greetings!

Drugstore Racer is proud to announce the completion of FOUR, a dramatic short filmed in and around the South Florida area. Four tells the story of four people from different walks of life who come together one day to accomplish a common goal.

FOUR is the second film from Drugstore Racer, a production company based in South Florida. Their first film, Last Gun Story, screened at various festivals and microcinemas in 2003 and 2004 as well as receiving positive reviews in local press and Film Threat.

In addition to the completion of FOUR, Drugstore Racer is proud to announce that FOUR has been accepted into the 2004 Indie Memphis and Fort Lauderdale International Film Festivals! Dominic Traverzo, the writer/director of FOUR, will be present at both screenings. The cast and crew of FOUR will be present at the Fort Lauderdale International screening.

SCREENING DATES FOR FOUR:

2004 INDIE MEMPHIS FILM FESTIVAL
Wednesday, October 27
6:30 PM
Muvico Peabody Place 22 Theaters
Downtown Memphis, Tennessee
www.indiememphis.com
(writer/director will be in attendance)

2004 FORT LAUDERDALE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
Saturday, November 6
12:30 PM
Parker Playhouse
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.fliff.com
(writer/director, cast and crew will be in attendance)

For more information about Drugstore Racer projects or get in contact with the filmmakers, please feel free to visit our website:

www.drugstoreracer.com

Thanks.
Drugstore Racer

:welcome:

My film plays at Parker Playhouse the day after yours ;)

Congrats on getting into some festivals. :)

I tried poking around your website for some information about the film (still, etc) and couldn't seem to find any. Am I looking in the wrong places?

indietalk said:
:welcome:

My film plays at Parker Playhouse the day after yours ;)

Indietalk,

Thanks....glad to be here....I will definitely try to make your screening. When exactly is it on Sunday? Will you be down for the screening and in the area for the weekend so maybe you could check out my short as well :)

Thanks,
Drugstore Racer

Zensteve said:
Congrats on getting into some festivals. :)

I tried poking around your website for some information about the film (still, etc) and couldn't seem to find any. Am I looking in the wrong places?

Thanks, Zensteve!

If you would like, I could send you via email a still or some more info on this film and other Drugstore Racer projects....I like to keep the website simple...just feel free to shoot me an email...:)

Drugstore Racer

Back