New Discovery Re-Writes Evolution Timeline

Yeah, not so much.

They found a single bone.

One. Bone.

And the bone they found shows signs of tool-use. Too bad they didn't find any of those tools.

1.5 million years ago, our human ancestors were basically walking chimps. No, they did not use complex tools.

This tiny bit of bone in the palm of the hand helps the metacarpal lock into the wrist, helping the thumb and fingers apply greater amounts of pressure to the wrist and palm

They talk about tools, but all I can think of is how this relates to masturbation :lol:

Some people can unwrap a stick of gum and unlock the secrets of the Universe, while others can sit on top of a gold mine all of their lives without realize what is within their grasp.

Yeah, not so much.

They found a single bone.

One. Bone.

And the bone they found shows signs of tool-use. Too bad they didn't find any of those tools.

1.5 million years ago, our human ancestors were basically walking chimps. No, they did not use complex tools.

not quite true. hominin species were making tool from about 2.5 million years ago. Could even be earlier but there no evidence to support tool use before that date

Am I? It was originally believe the Cro-Magno Man was on Earth for only 40,000 years. In recent years, older civilizations have been discovered.

The first civilisations started popping up around 11-9000 years ago? this is supported by archaeological evidence, if you know of any earlier ones, do let me know.

The articles reference to humans is slightly misleading as they appear to be referring to the homini species in general and not modern humans as we are now.

Back