New Arrival

Hiya ALL...

Just signed up after searching through the forum for information, and what a pleasant surprise, more information than I can handle, a very helpful and informed forum, so thought I would sign up.

Just starting out, got a few ideas, and a lot of questions, especially about what app I should buy/download for editing and creating documentaries and short stuff...

I will continue reading on the site and post questions, or advice if I can help in any way.

Cheers!

Waal

Welcome, Waal. In my humble opinion, a good editing software to start and play with is DaVinci Resolve. As an editor, I rank somewhere between sucky and "don't quit your day job, kid" (oh wait... I don't HAVE a day job. I'm retired!), but it's still easy enough for me to get my point across. And it's free.

Free is always good.

Welcome, Waal. In my humble opinion, a good editing software to start and play with is DaVinci Resolve. As an editor, I rank somewhere between sucky and "don't quit your day job, kid" (oh wait... I don't HAVE a day job. I'm retired!), but it's still easy enough for me to get my point across. And it's free.

Free is always good.
Thanks for the update, I will certainly look into it, and yes, free is always good... Its a learning curve... W...

Back