• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Neuroxica - Short Horror Film

Hey Filmmakers,

I wanted to share my newest short horror film, Neuroxica. It is now live on Youtube. Be warned, it is definitely not for kids!

Enjoy, and thanks in advance for watching!

Last edited:
Very cool! I enjoyed it quite a bit. How did you do the face? It didn't look digital, or if it was, it was very well done and looked subtle.

The glitch effect for the people was very well done too. Something that would normally look silly, actually fit and wad unnerving to me.

Great work!

Very cool! I enjoyed it quite a bit. How did you do the face? It didn't look digital, or if it was, it was very well done and looked subtle.

The glitch effect for the people was very well done too. Something that would normally look silly, actually fit and wad unnerving to me.

Great work!
Thanks very much for checking it out! The face was digital, and was warped pieces of the performer's face, tracked back onto his normal features, so it looks fairly natural with the movement and whatnot.

I watched Franklin as well, both were good the production was good, very professional. What would something like those cost to make?

Yeah, that face was awesome. Some of the acting felt a little rushed, like it was being read from the page. I felt that some motivated pauses between the lines would have helped. But, when the shit went down, it got intense and I got sucked in! Really nice job with the effects, editing, camera work, lighting, and sound.

Thanks to your website in the end credits, I discovered FRANKLIN... I'll post over there, as I missed last year's thread.

Back