My weekend starts!!!

Ok so my weekend starts, Ive posted a thread about movie making help. So anyway, right now my weekend starts. I dont have to work for two days and now is my chance to practice my Camera shots, practice my basic cinematic techniques. My tools are My cheap ass Iphone 3GS, My HP laptop where as I have Adobe Premiere CS5, and Vegas, Also have sonar 8 with a couple of musical instrument synth software. Way to much for a beginner but My main focus is my camera shots. Would anybody provide some tips on where I should start? What I can read to get some editing tips?. Im saving up for the real deal, but for now Im working with what I have, I dont know of any cinematic techniques so I figured I would ask you guys on where I can begin. I tried doing a few shots with my iphone but when you cant make it steady it just looks funny to me, like it needs a mount to capture every moment. any whoo tips and advise would help and be most appreciated. THANKS GUYS!!!!, Oh still reading Rebel Without A Crew.

Last edited:
I think you find a lot of basic tutorials on youtube about filmmaking. maybe u can start there to get a general idea and some of the terminology etc.

and read the old threads here on indietalk.

Back