• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My video Debut!

Thank you everyone for their feedback. To make more sense of it. This was supposed to be an AD for a website for our "Production Team". It was also supposed to be comedic in a way as well, Purple suit and funny hair due on one of the characters is an example. I will be releasing more films in the future with a much better camera. I would also appreciate it if you all could subscribe and support my channel as well as my drive to make more videos and films in the future.
Thanks again!
-TV all Greasy Films

http://tvallgreasy.weebly.com/

There are some nice ideas there, it's a start, and I hope you had fun with it.
And I LOVE the microphone on the table, ahhhahah, made me laugh :)

See if you can do more with that camera, the focus seems to be a bit of an issue, so take that into account.

Also try to write a story that fits more your age, it will look more beliveable and interesting.

Just keep filming and the next one might be a bit better.
I've seen much worse first attempts with such cameras... Including mine :)

I also think its a start and a good one so thumb for that! :yes:

The music is waaaaaayyyyyy to much for this film even though it sounds great and clean in itself. It just slams over everything and is also to loud! Much less would have been better here.

Thank you everyone for your replies. So much great constructive criticism! I love it! This was simply a way of promoting my youtube channel as well as my Production website.

Back