• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My reels! Thoughts?

hahaha... I can't take credit for that. The best things that end up in the final cut were usually happy accidents.

great acting!

The ecupid clip is really not comedy though. It was by far my favorite scene in your reels, but it was heartbreaking and moving. I felt bad for both characters and wasn't even close to laughing. Maybe it comes off differently in the context of the entire film?

Thanks moon! Yeah, I had to cut the scene more than in half to have it fit in my reel so I couldn't really show the circumstances. I actually play a guy the lead meets on a dating site. I'm super skinny and look nothing like I do in my picture. Plays much differently that it did all chopped up. Glad you liked it though!

Both were excellent. I'd hire you.

You could probably combine the two, keep it close to two minutes, and really show off your talent.

Back