• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

event My recent movie "Rotten ears" in the Bend Film Festival

Hi guys, I am quite new here and i want to share my last movie with you.

There is a screening and I think is "pay as much as you can" so it would not be expensive :P.

I've made "Rotten Ears" almost two years ago and slowly we went outside of Polish borders.
We were shooting for 10 days, at one location in a crew member of 15 people, with 5 actors. I've sold my car to finish movie (it was old Suzuki:P, but i miss it)

Give me a sign, feedback, how did you like it, and what do you think. It's impossible to meet at the festivals, and i am really curios about other people feelings.

Hi guys, I am quite new here and i want to share my last movie with you.

There is a screening and I think is "pay as much as you can" so it would not be expensive :P.

I've made "Rotten Ears" almost two years ago and slowly we went outside of Polish borders.
We were shooting for 10 days, at one location in a crew member of 15 people, with 5 actors. I've sold my car to finish movie (it was old Suzuki:P, but i miss it)

Give me a sign, feedback, how did you like it, and what do you think. It's impossible to meet at the festivals, and i am really curios about other people feelings.

The trailer looked very good. Looks like it may have been worth selling your car for! How did you get into the festival your a part of? Did you use filmfreeway or something similar to that?

Back