• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My NEW Music Video!!! Check it out!!

Check it out, and give ANY tips, concerns, critizicm, anything!! My friend AYOLO filmed it! He's looking for FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEDBACK!!!!

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/IxQ6K9gkYe8

Last edited:
I have allergy to split screens,so am quite biased. As previous posters said changing locations/clothes/shots would make it much more interesting to watch.

I don't know what they're saying about the clothes, to be honest. Clothes are fine, fit the style of music. I liked it a lot, the way it's set up is pretty cool visually and it's artistic. I liked the locations because they stood out from normal locations you'd imagine a rap video to partake in, and different, in my eyes, is good.
Good material.

I liked it as well. I'm also with TwinCities in that I don't know what the others mean when they say the wardrobe and location is inappropriate. It looks appropriate to me and fits the style of the video.

I don't know what they're saying about the clothes, to be honest. Clothes are fine, fit the style of music. I liked it a lot, the way it's set up is pretty cool visually and it's artistic. I liked the locations because they stood out from normal locations you'd imagine a rap video to partake in, and different, in my eyes, is good.
Good material.

Wow really appreciate that! Means a lot!

I liked it as well. I'm also with TwinCities in that I don't know what the others mean when they say the wardrobe and location is inappropriate. It looks appropriate to me and fits the style of the video.

Again, means a lot, I'll forward on the comments to the director/filmer. Appreciate it!

You worked in a trumpet shot! Nice. To be honest, that shot seems random, but I gotta say you pulled it off nicely.

I actually kind of like the split-screen aesthetic. As is, though, I'm not really feeling much of a point behind it. I feel like it needs a central concept that glues the whole thing together, giving us a reason for the two screens, apart from it just being more alive (which isn't a bad reason, necessarily).

If this video were much longer, I would agree that the one location would get boring. As is, I think it works just fine, and you shot it nicely. Looks good.

I don't know what they're saying about the clothes, to be honest

I don't know what the others mean when they say the wardrobe and location is inappropriate

They is talkin' the talk', but not walkin' the walk. :lol:

The "keepin'-it-real" content of the song does not quite conjure up imagery of pasty white boys on the roof of a large house in what appears to be quiet, wooded suburbia.

That's what I was getting at.

Thank you for the feedback everyone! Don't be scared to go all out and tell me what you really thought of the visual! Thanks again!

Back