My New Blog!

The thing is, I would not reveal too much about my project on an internet blog. So if you really want to blog, just keep it brief regarding your plot and story.

Didn't read anything new in it, tbh. You've already covered all of that in your posts & discussions here.

Does the blog have a particular purpose or goal?

http://www.american.edu/library/documents/upload/Film-Video-Citation-Guide.pdf
"Italicizing titles is now required whereas underlining was required in the past."

FWIW, the volume of (it's beyond simple "number of") glammatical and splellin errers in that first blog entry is going to have the grammar Nazis gunning for your head on a plate.

Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OonDPGwAyfQ

GL with ur filim.

It seems like you're mumbling on about ideas you have... that's it :(

exactly I like haring ideas with other people, its my fist step in taking action, and getting myself to my goal. I have sat on my butt and been on the internet so much that I havent even put any real thought in my own goal. Decided to use the web as a tool to let others know what's on my mind.

Plus the blog will be used as an information hub for all my projects, pictures and B roll videos will appear on the blog and on my flick R.

Last edited:
exactly I like haring ideas with other people, its my fist step in taking action, and getting myself to my goal. I have sat on my butt and been on the internet so much that I havent even put any real thought in my own goal. Decided to use the web as a tool to let others know what's on my mind.

Well starting a blog and writing ideas isn't getting off the internet :lol:

Most of the ideas and things you've written in the blog have all been pitched and asked about on IndieTalk by you... and you've gotten feedback and advice. Why start a blog? Just curious.

Why start a blog?

Because for one thing, it provides a captured audience to sell the film to in the end.

Of course, for it to work, it'll have to be updated 3 times a week and be interesting enough that readers subscribe to the blog OR share it on social media. If your blog isn't doing this, you're failing.

Raymond, have you shared your post with your FB friends and on Twitter?

If you want people to give you feedback on your blog, you really want to give it more focus and give people a reason to contribute. I only skimmed through it, but it didn't really pull me in.

Back