• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch my multi-award winning, academy nominated short - LITTLE TERRORIST

view the trailer of my academy award nominated short - LITTLE TERRORIST at

http://www.alipur.com/little-terrorist/lttrailer.mov

and

http://www.alipur.com/adventuresinshorts/aistrailer1.mov

which is a part of a DVD compilation (read below) entitled ADVENTURES IN SHORTS -

www.adventuresinshorts.com - a filmmaker's journey to Hollywood

You have no budget
You have no contacts
But you have a great script for a film...
And more... with dreams to make a feature.

Sounds familiar?

How do you make the film - without compromise - with a European crew - halfway across the world in India?
How do you battle rain, altitude sickness, landslides, fuel shortage, burning film-stock, disappearing line-producer, drunken drivers, lead actor's broken arm, camera caught in customs...

How do you, despite the odds, make the film
Get it out there
Win grand prizes
Get an academy award nomination
Get short listed for the oscars

How do you promote it?
How do you work Cannes?
And how do you raise interest for your feature films?
Land a two picture deal in Hollywood?

visit www.adventuresinshorts.com and watch a three hour DVD journey of a film-maker who did all that and more. From film-school to hollywood, containing multi-award winning, academy nominated short film www.little-terrorist.com and featurette www.roadtoladakh.com plus three engrossing documentary films about the making of, working Cannes and director's commentaries - watch the trailer, get the DVD, go on an adventure...

Alipur Films, ashvin@alipur.com
Delhi +919810014754
Bombay +919819714754
London +447855742154

I have the same problem. Must be something wrong with the file. (The second one seems to work fine)

I am thinking about buying the DVD.. perhaps when I've got some spare cash, things are stretched pretty thin right now.

Last edited:
Congrats on the Academy Nominee Ashvin.. I think you mentioned something about it, but Little Terrorist certainly is on that list! I'll be rootin' for you! :D

Now I'm definately gonna have to buy that dvd.. before he wins and jacks up the price... :yes:

I didnt get to see the little terrorist short. as they stated it wont stream or allow me to download.

Perhaps you can re up the vid to your server.

I saw you on the Oscars. :) Congrats on the nomination! :woohoo:

That looks like an interesting flick
smiley_pac.gif

Congrats on getting to the Oscars!

Back