• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

MY MOVIE WHITE WALL RELEASES TODAY

Hello Everyone,

It's finally out! It's been a long journey for me as filmmaker but my film "White Wall" is finally out. Here is the link to the store: http://whitewallmovie.myshopify.com/

If you have a blockbuster account you can get it here: http://www.blockbuster.com/browse/catalog/movieDetails/479305

And it will be out on Netflix soon so please put that on your que.

It will also be available in major stores, and VOD later this year (depending on the films popularity).

On a side note: I've never been to film school, I dropped out of my art school to pursue filmmaking. I spent most of my time here on these message boards learning as much as I could about filmmaking. Four years ago, it was only a dream of mine to make a movie, and having not slept for the past four years, I somehow managed to put together a movie that got distribution. From my years of researching, I realize that every filmmakers path is different, but if I could be of any help, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
James Boss

Nice one, inspiring.

The film had a nice look to it and the editing was great. The way some shots flicked up for less than half a second, really effective. I want to see this film.

Two Points:

- I thought the acting could've been more energetic, but I still want to check out the movie.
- Maybe I'm a dumbass, but most trailers are crystal clear as to who wants what from whom, and what happens if they don't get it etc. Maybe it's clear to you but I wasn't exactly sure who to get behind. I'm an average viewer. If I don't get it maybe a lot of other people won't as well. Or maybe I'm just stupid :lol:.
IMO the trailer needs simplifying + clarifying.

I'm going to keep posting the David Mamet Acid Bath:

Dip your script/scene/trailer in it and see what comes out:

1. Who wants what from who?
2. What happens if he doesn't get it?
3. Why now?

My Addition:

4. Why the hell should I care?

Last edited:
Great trailer, looks awesome!

What was the music that you used towards the end of the trailer? And would you mind me asking what your budget was?

Back